Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1990-10 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Laugh and Rockets

From: Geoff Clare <gwc@root.co.uk>
Date: Mon, 19 Mar 90 14:17:39 GMT
Subject: Re: Laugh and Rockets
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

>I really shouldn't point this out, but I just bought the CD single
>today and it says that same thing as the 12" (WITH LAUGH) but it (the
>track on the CD single) is devoid of laugh.  Go figure.

Just to add to the confusion - the UK CD single has the track listed
in one place as "Love and Anger (single mix)", implying that it is
different from the version on TSW.
--
Geoff Clare, UniSoft Limited, Saunderson House, Hayne Street, London EC1A 9HH
gwc@root.co.uk  (Dumb mailers: ...!uunet!root.co.uk!gwc)  Tel: +44-1-315-6600