Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1990-10 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

new Sinead

From: Steve Schonberger <microsoft!stevesc@uunet.UU.NET>
Date: Mon, 19 Mar 90 21:52:30 PST
Subject: new Sinead

My apologies for writing to the list when I'm so far behind on reading
it that I'm not sure if I'm duplicating other stuff.  My girlfriend
got the new Sinead O'Connor album last Monday (in Norway; it's not out
on this side of the pond yet).  She tells me that it's really great,
almost as good as her first, but quite different.  She said that it's
all or almost all vocal -- no instruments, but some effects on the
vocals.  I'm looking forward to hearing it myself!

	Steve	steve@sensual.wa.com (home)	microsoft!steve (work)