Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1990-10 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Uh oh, this may be the start of something...

From: woj <woiccare@clutx.clarkson.edu>
Date: Sat, 17 Mar 90 12:52:09 EST
Subject: Re: Uh oh, this may be the start of something...

Jeffrey C. Burka says about TSW:
> TSW is a complex album that deserves a lot of openminded listening.  It's
> well worth the effort.

I have to agree with you fully. Although TSW hit me immediately (esp.
"The Fog" and "Never Be Mine"), it still took a long time for all
of it to sink in. In fact, "Between a Man and a Woman" has still to
hit me fully. I know it will eventually though. I just wish it the
sound quality was a little better.

woj