Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1990-09 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

The Dreaming

From: Dave Armstrong <8548222@wwu.EDU>
Date: Wed, 14 Mar 90 01:20 PST
Subject: The Dreaming

In article <9003130847.AA22863@world.std.COM> Vickie says:

> The Dreaming is the only album in which I * Love * Every * Song *!!
>     It's Kate's magnum opus.  Her greatest accomplishment.
>                 It's a MASTERPIECE!

A wise person called ZAPHOD posted the following here on May 30, 1988:

       _The_Dreaming_ is the best album that has ever been.  In
       fact, it is the only album that exists.  All others are
       mere shadows of the form, the archetype, that Kate has
       given us.

Other words of wisdom from ZAPHOD:

       When will you all realize that kate is actually the only
       thing that exists, can exist, or ever existed?

       We are all suspended in Gaffa, we should all leave it open,
       we are all mere figments of Kate's Dreamtime.

I think that says it all

-- David