Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1990-09 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Sinead O'Conner

From: Kevin Michael Bernatz <kb32+@andrew.cmu.edu>
Date: Thu, 8 Mar 90 19:46:55 -0500 (EST)
Subject: Sinead O'Conner

  Recently someone from this bboard was inquiring about forming a Sinead
O'Connor board.  Unfortuneately, the letter that was sent to my has
been, ah should we say, deleted.  Apparently my fingers were quicker
than my eyes and the post has been sent to letter-heaven.  Since I had
not yet written a reply, and I do not remember who sent the letter, I
will answer here.
  I would be interested in a bboard about Sinead, though I feel that
most people here would not mind her cutting in on KT's time.
Personally, I don't see why we actually need a NEW bboard about her,
when we can talk about her on Love-Hounds.  I mean, let's be realistic.
You can only talk so much about one person (though I admit Kate might be
close to an exception).  I'm sure they'll be posts telling whether
people want a seperate bboard, or are willing to sacrifice a small part
of Kate for a large part of Sinead.

	GOD, I CAN'T WAIT 'TIL THE 20th.

				Corwin of Amber

"As she came through she hit us call with that smile,
  like the Mona Lisa with a machinegun, turning slowly."
		-Roger Zelazney, Amber Series.