Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1990-08 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Video schedules?

From: jwelle@UCSD.EDU (John Welle)
Date: 4 Mar 90 20:30:32 GMT
Subject: Re: Video schedules?
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

In article <9003031638.AA26947@imagine.ADMS-RAD.Unisys.COM>, bill@ADMS-RAD.Unisys.COM (Bill Oswald) writes:

> Any advice on finding out ahead of time what MTV and VH-1 are going
>    to play and when?

      Don't know about that, but I always find they play some of the
best stuff after midnight (pacific time, anyway).  I think that's
when I've seen the two Kate videos, although sometimes they sneak
into the daytime lineup.  In general some of the less mainstream
(i.e. _not_ Bon Jovi) stuff is played in the 'off hours'.

                                                       --john

      "The earth is like a tiny grain of sand, only much, much heavier"

  John Welle -- jwelle@ucsd -- ucsd media ctr, D-004, La Jolla, CA 92093