Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1990-07 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Submission for rec-music-gaffa

From: Boss Tweed <root@iuvax.cs.indiana.edu>
Date: 28 Feb 90 19:28:44 GMT
Subject: Submission for rec-music-gaffa
Responding-System: iuvax.cs.indiana.edu

From: jburka@silver.ucs.indiana.edu (Jeffrey C. Burka)
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Subject: Re: His Ninth Wave?
Date: 28 Feb 90 19:28:42 GMT
Sender: root@iuvax.cs.indiana.edu

Jenn asks something about KaTe referring to a female character in
The Ninth Wave.

Somewhere I have a short "interview" with KaTe that I got off Gaffa, um,
a little under a year ago, in which KaTe gives a _brief_ description of
what each separate song in the suite is about...I'm fairly positive she
refers to a woman.

If the article isn't in the archives, I'm sure I could dig it up on floppy
and re-post it.

|Jeffrey C. Burka                | "On the outskirts of nowhere           |
|jburka@silver.ucs.indiana.edu   |  on the ringroad to somewhere,         |
|jburka@amber.ucs.indiana.edu    |  on the verge of indecision..." --Fish |