Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1990-07 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Sinead and other new albums

From: Naz Reyes <NAZ%AUVM.BITNET@mitvma.mit.edu>
Date: Tuesday, 27 Feb 1990 01:08:33 EST
Subject: Re: Sinead and other new albums
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa, rec.music.misc

>Sinead O'Connor's new album, I DO NOT WANT WHAT I HAVEN'T GOT,
>will be released MARCH 20th on the Chrysalis label.

>It will include at least one song performed with SOUL II SOUL.
                                                  ^^^^^^^^^^^^
>I just got the import CD single to "Nothing Compares 2 U" (ENYCD 630 -
>Ensign Records).  It also has "Jump In The River" and "Jump In The
>River (Instrumental)" on it.

It would be interesting to see how "dance-oriented" Sinead O'Connor
becomes in this album and the later albums.  She mentioned in
MUSICIAN magazine once about wanting to perform with PRINCE, MADONNA,
or MC LYTE (a female rapper) in her later projects.

I can't wait to hear her NEW ALBUM!!!! ARRRRGHHHH!!!!!

Ciao,
-Naz

-------
Let's dance in style, let's dance for awhile
Heaven can wait, we're only watching the skies
Hoping for the best, but expecting the worst
Are you gonna drop THE BOMB or not?
                                                       NAZ REYES
Forever young, I wanna be forever young            AMERICAN UNIVERSITY
Do you wanna live forever and ever?                  WASHINGTON, DC
Forever young...
                                                     NAZ@AUVM.BITNET
- Alphaville