Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1990-07 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Sinead and other new albums

From: woj <woiccare@clutx.clarkson.edu>
Date: Mon, 26 Feb 90 20:01:02 EST
Subject: Re: Sinead and other new albums

Dave Armstrong asks:
> Does anybody know if the MTV UNPLUGGED with Sinead has been shown yet?

Couldn't tell you about that, but I can say that I saw her on VH-1 last
week. She did two songs, one acapella and the other acoustic, but I don't
rememebr what songs they were. It was two in the morning and although I
managed to put a tape in the deck, I forgot to press record.

> The Cowboy Junkies       The Caution Horses                  March 13

Got the single CD in at the station a day ago, haven't listened to it.

> The Church               Gold Afternoon Fix                  March 13

The CD5 _Megalopolis_ features one song from the song "Metropolis" and
has two other tracks on it: one is CD only and the other omly appears
on this CD5. This coming album is going to be great, judging from the
sound of this "pre-release."

woj