Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1990-07 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Sinead and other new albums

From: Dave Armstrong <8548222@wwu.EDU>
Date: Mon, 26 Feb 90 16:46 PST
Subject: Sinead and other new albums

Sinead O'Connor's new album, I DO NOT WANT WHAT I HAVEN'T GOT,
will be released MARCH 20th on the Chrysalis label.

It will include at least one song performed with SOUL II SOUL.

I just got the import CD single to "Nothing Compares 2 U" (ENYCD 630 -
Ensign Records).  It also has "Jump In The River" and "Jump In The
River (Instrumental)" on it.

Does anybody know if the MTV UNPLUGGED with Sinead has been shown yet?

                         *    *    *

New Releases

Suzanne Vega             Days Of Open Hand                   April 17
The Sundays              Reading, Writing and Arithmetic     April 10
Public Enemy             Fear Of A Black Planet              April 10
The Cowboy Junkies       The Caution Horses                  March 13
Billy Idol               Charmed Life                        April 17
Gene Loves Jezebel       Kiss Of Life                        April 10
The Fall                 Extricate                           March 20
The Church               Gold Afternoon Fix                  March 13
Depeche Mode             Violator                            March 20