Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1990-07 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Murmurs amongst the glitter

From: turney@svax.cs.cornell.edu
Date: Mon, 26 Feb 90 10:39:52 -0500
Subject: Re: Murmurs amongst the glitter

Meredith Tarr wonders what Kate says towards the end of Love and Anger.

I'd been wondering this myself and have tried to pick it up the last
few times I've seen the video, to no avail.  However, if I'm not
mistaken, it does indeed occur on the album as well.  The point
we're talking about is between the mm-mm-mm's at the end of the
song.  Okay, kind of like this:

Mm-mm-mm-mm-mm-mm, mm-mm-mm-mm-mm
Mm-mm-mm-mm-mm-mm, mm-mm-mm-mm-mm
(<the phrase>)
Mm-mm-mm-mm-mm-mm
Mm-mm-mm-mm-mm-mm
Mm-mm-mm-mm-mm-mm
Yeah!

My first approximation, which I don't think is correct, is "And we all sing".
Can anyone refine the approximation?

Jenn
____
 ||	turney@svax.cs.cornell.edu
\||	Dept of Computer Science, Cornell University
She winced at his response of such a gratuitous "Wow": it said little for his
seizure of her meaning and even less for his lexicon.