Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1990-07 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Murmurs amongst the glitter

From: MTARR@EAGLE.WESLEYAN.EDU
Date: 24-FEB-1990 18:23:37.70
Subject: Murmurs amongst the glitter

From: mtarr@eagle.wesleyan.edu
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Date: 24 Feb 90 18:23:12 GMT

Hello again...

I'm assuming this got posted (my own postings don't show up on my directory,
which is why I've been freaking out for nothing recently- thanks, Vickie,
for helping me out even though I didn't really need it after all!).

I just bought the TSW videos, and after watching the tape eight times in
succession on a borrowed VCR (which has now, unfortunately, been returned),
I'm convinced that KT is one of the best video artists going.  Does she have a
thing for glitter, or what?  Anyway, I have one question: at the end of "Love
and Anger", about 15 seconds before the end of the song, she says something.  I
don't think she says anything on the album version, but she's definitely moving
her lips in the video.  I'm a good lip-reader, but this one's got me.

Anybody out there been able to figure out what she's saying?

Meredith Tarr ("living in the gap between past and future...")
Wesleyan University (trapped in the gap between weird and outright bizarre)