Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1990-06 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

RE:Boss Tweed and Camper Van

From: Kevin Michael Bernatz <kb32+@andrew.cmu.edu>
Date: Fri, 23 Feb 90 13:09:54 -0500 (EST)
Subject: RE:Boss Tweed and Camper Van

 Really from Kevin Bernatz (kb32+@andrew.cmu.edu)

 In responce to Boss Tweed (root@iuvax.cs.indiana.edu), and his posting
on the 20th, you are absolutely right about me meaning Key Lyme Pie.
Sorry about the screw up.  I tend to call the album Picture's of
Matchstick Men since it's my personal favorite on the album.  Though I
must admit that about 6 other songs offer strong competition.  Thanks
for the update on their previous albums, I thought that Key Lyme wasn't
their first, but as I stated earlier, someone has mentioned that it was.
 Now I just have to find a record store that carries them.

					Azhran, Lord of Darkness

P.S.  For woj.  No I haven't seen Chuz around, as far as I know he's
busy playing with some dice.

P.S.S.  For Vickie(of Vickie'n'Chris)  Thanks for the complete list of
their (C Van B's) albums.  Tell                 Chris that they are
proven to provide psychological relief after any and all major exams or
                other crises in life.

P.S.S.S For John Relph.  Thank you also for the complete posting of C
Van B's albums, as well as
           lightening my heart by telling me that there on CD.

P.S.S.S.S (God, this is getting tiresome)  To Julian, who caught another
one of my infamous typos (At                least that's what all  my
t.a. call them).  Yep, it is Azhran, not Azhrarn(which is his
                  illigitimate half brother - just kidding).[ :-) ]

"As she came through she hit us all with that smile, like the
Mona Lisa with a machine gun, turning slowly."
	- Roger Zelazny, Amber series