Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1990-06 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

No Subject

I'd recommend that we try and organize this a bit.  Annotated lyrics
would be of tremendous value but unless we can apply some standards to
what gets put in the official annotation we could end up with a
complete mess and probably lots of flames.

There also needs to be some standard for format, content and the
degree of detail.  I'm sure Andrew and Doug could give us a megabyte
or so for each song (not counting flames)! :-)

The easiest way to do it would be to appoint someone as editor and let
him decide what goes in.  The hard, slow and democratic  way is to set
up a voting system.

Ideas?

--

"Don't drive too slowly."                 Richard Caldwell
                                          nrc@cbnews