Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1990-06 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

No Subject

Well, when I blow one I do it in a big way.  When Scott notified the list
of the rasters on xanth (not sun rasters, woj), I asked them what digitizer
he had and he told me.  He never realized that I thought he had made the
files and I never even thought otherwise.

My abject apologies, Dan, for not giving you the correct credit for the
manufacture of these fine images.  My apologies also to Scott, for
inadvertantly involving you in my blunder.

Woj has changed the names of some of the images, from what I posted
before, so I guess you can pretty much just ignore *all* of the
information in that post.  Sigh.  ;)