Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1990-06 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

David Sylvian

From: Fleur Diana Dragan <fd0o+@andrew.cmu.edu>
Date: Thu, 22 Feb 90 06:47:27 -0500 (EST)
Subject: David Sylvian

Does anyone have David Sylvian's collection of lyrics/poems called
Trophies?  There is a poem in part two called Nagarkot, right after
Brilliant Trees, and I would like to know if anyone has any idea as to
what Nagarkot means.  The closest I can come is that it must be a
hilltop somewhere, but where?  It may mean something completely
different;  Since it comes right after most of the work he did in
Germany, it could have some meaning in German......

Anyone?

Fleur