Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1990-06 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Kate cover story

From: katefans@world.std.com (Chris'n'Vickie of Kansas City)
Date: Thu, 22 Feb 90 01:27:14 EST
Subject: Kate cover story

   Kate will be on the cover of the next issue of Option magazine!

I have not seen it yet. Annie from Dirt Cheap Records (she's the
on who has the posters of TSW & TWW) called me and told me that she
ordered about 20 and they should be in next week.

btw
She also has some interview picture disks and some old Homegrounds
and Break-Throughs. Also a copy of Kate Bush...With Love and some
TSW 12"s & can get copies of Kerry Juby's biography. For Kate fans
who live far, far away from big city record stores, you might get
in touch with her about getting Kate stuff.
If anyone is interested, here's her address again:

Dirt Cheap Recycled Sounds
3941 Main
Kansas City, MO 64111
(816) 531-4890
Anne Winter

She's really nice! She only started carrying Kate things because of me.
We only live a block away from her store so I go over there a lot.
She goes to Record Conventions all the time and keeps an eye out for
KT items.

Later...
Vickie (one of Vickie'n'Chris)
katefans@world.std.com