Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1990-06 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: GIF's

From: root@rna.ROCKEFELLER.EDU (Root Beer)
Date: Sun, 18 Feb 90 21:13:42 EST
Subject: Re: GIF's

In article <1990Feb17.213120.9510@sun.soe.clarkson.edu> Eric France <eric@clutx.clarkson.edu> writes:
)I have translated Scott D. Yelich's excellent rasters into GIF files
)and sent them to woj to place in /ftp/pub/kb at clutx.clarkson.edu
)(128.153.4.3).  This package includes seven GIF images:
)
)TKI.GIF (New and Improved)
)TWS.GIF (Now 50% Less KholesTerol)
)RUTH.GIF (Replaces RUNNING.GIF)
)KB.GIF (Didn't know what to call this -- KaTe sitting at her KeyBoard)
)NFE.GIF (Open up and say, "CAAAAW!")
)LIVE.GIF (The Infamous Babooshka BiKini KosTume)
)DREAMING.GIF (Is it me, or does that guy look like Lt. Data from the back?)

)The KlariTy of all these images is very high, due to Scott's digitizer being
)better than the one I have access to.

	Gee, I thought I digitized some of these. Maybe I'm wrong...
	In any case, any requests ? I really should get a color camera
someday. Anybody got a good set of three filters ?

				Cheers,
				Dan Ts'o		212-570-7671
				Dept. Neurobiology	dan@rna.rockefeller.edu
				Rockefeller Univ.	...cmcl2!rna!dan