Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1990-06 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

GIFs and nonesuch...

From: woj <woiccare@clutx.clarkson.edu>
Date: Sat, 17 Feb 90 16:37:59 EST
Subject: GIFs and nonesuch...

Just a quick update on the state of the GIFs at clutx: we have more. A
friend of Eric's (who Eric will give credit in a later post, as I cannot
remember his name) sent us a bunch of sun rasters which we have converted
to GIFs.

So, if you come looking to clutx (128.153.4.3) for KaTe GIFs, any of the
ones that Eric, Stu and I did are abbreviated -- these are generally of
inferior quality due to our capabilities. Ones that have been sent to us
from that guy and from Ken Descteaux (who's name I just probably mispelled),
are spelled out fullname-wise and are generally of better quality (a few
are even in color I think!).

Sorry, Eric for blowing your story, but I wanted to make clear how the
assorted GIFs came into being and how they are classified...

woj