Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1990-06 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: New KT GIFs (Well, sort of new)....

From: scott@cs.odu.edu (Scott Yelich)
Date: 18 Feb 90 05:53:56 GMT
Subject: Re: New KT GIFs (Well, sort of new)....
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Sender: news@cs.odu.edu

>   I have translated Scott D. Yelich's excellent rasters into GIF files
>   and sent them to woj to place in /ftp/pub/kb at clutx.clarkson.edu
>   (128.153.4.3).  This package includes seven GIF images:

Hmmm.... I got these images off the net last year.  I put them on xanth
because it seems so many people know of xanth's archives.

> The KlariTy of all these images is very high, due to Scott's digitizer being
>  better than the one I have access to.

Hmmm... I do have a 320x200x9 digitizer.... but
I DID NOT CREATE THESE IMAGES.  Please, do not give me credit.

I will be making some images... as SOON as I get a camera... but that might
be a ways off since I just bought a 32 meg hard drive... and now I have to
get a controller, power system, case and host adapter.  :)

 Scott D. Yelich                                 scott@cs.odu.edu [128.82.8.1]
 After he pushed me off the cliff, he asked me, as I fell, ``Why'd you jump?''