Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1990-05 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Kate Bush Rockumentary

From: MTARR@EAGLE.WESLEYAN.EDU
Date: 10-FEB-1990 14:47:17.23
Subject: Re: Kate Bush Rockumentary

From: mtarr@eagle.wesleyan.edu
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Date: 10 Feb 90 14:46:56 GMT

Hi again, from Wesleyan University, the home of the screwed-up VAX news
system!!!

They've updated the system here, and ever since I haven't been able to either
access any newsgroups or read anything in them once I've gotten the directory.
Consequently, I wasn't able to accesss the text concerning the Kate Bush
Rockumentary, and the posting I put in to this effect didn't make it through.
So, here we go again:

Could whomever posted that please e-mail it to me via the address here?  I've
been trying to find out when it's (was?) going to be for weeks now, so I could
have someone with MTV and a VCR tape it for me.  I've a sinking feeling it was
last night and I missed my chance, but I'm curious anyway.

By the way, thanks, Ed, for e-mailing that VH-1 interview to me! It's a
wonderful transcription.  And while I'm off the subject, I saw the 1939 movie
"Wuthering Heights" for the first time last night.  Is it just me, or does the
actress who played Cathy look vaguely like KT?

Meredith Tarr               "It's not the bullet that kills you,it's the hole"
Wesleyan University                                          -Laurie Anderson