Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1990-05 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

I can't read anything that's important!

From: MTARR@EAGLE.WESLEYAN.EDU
Date: 9-FEB-1990 19:15:22.66
Subject: I can't read anything that's important!

From: mtarr@eagle.wesleyan.edu
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Date: 9 Feb 90 19:14:54 GMT

Regarding the item "Kate Bush Rockumentary":

I attend a school whose updated VAX system at first shut down the entire news
system, and just today has allowed things to be read.  Unfortunately, the ONE
item I ABSOLUTELY needed to read (I need to tape this show, as I don't get MTV
but it's at home), isn't accessible.

The last time this happened, some people were really sweet and sent me directly
the transcript of the VH-1 interview.  Could whoever posted this Rockumentary
item please e-mail it directly to me?  Otherwise, I'll never be able to read
it. Thanks!

Are the VAX systems at any other schools as screwed up as ours is?

Meredith Tarr
Wesleyan University, Home of the Empty Computer Room

"It's not the bullet that kills you, it's the hole"
                                   -Laurie Anderson