Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1990-04 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Cocteau Discography

From: tracyr@uunet.uu.net (crispy chicken wings)
Date: Fri, 02 Feb 90 17:56:18 PST
Subject: Re: Cocteau Discography
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Sender: news@sco.COM

In article <9002011739.AA32141@m.cs.uiuc.edu> mendel@CS.UIUC.EDU (Michael Mendelson) writes:
>here is the CT discography I have so far.  Any comments on these
>such as strong points and weak points and suggested purchase order
>would be appreciated.  Corrections encouraged.
>
>  [...]
>
> Victorialand

I love this one!  Very pretty, airy, emotion-provoking.  My
favorite song is "Lazy Calm".

>Blue bell knoll				LP,CD

Nice.  Their latest.  Track 6 is one of my fave's (can't
remember the title).

>The pink-opaque				CD

My favorite.  I think it may be a compilation, taking songs from a
number of albums.

>Aikea-Guinea				12"

Absolutely my favorite Cocteau Twins song of all!!  I never
knew it came in a 12" version!!  Where in the bay area can I
get this???

What would it be like to hear KaTe and Liz do a song
together?!!

Tracy,
uunet!sco!tracyr,
tracyr@sco.com

--
"The CIA must have been a fun place to work in the '50s."
						--hiramc