Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1990-04 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Kate GIFs!

From: woj <woiccare@clutx.clarkson.edu>
Date: Tue, 30 Jan 90 13:05:46 EST
Subject: Kate GIFs!

Last weekend, Eric and I made use of a friend's digitizer to create some
GIFs of Kate. We ended up using the CD covers as our sources and a Ikegami
ITC as the camera and the digitized 'em using some Framegrabber and PC-Paint-
brush. As soon as we put the finishing touches on 'em and do a few more,
I'll make them available by sending them to |>oug so he can put them on
gaffa. I'll let you know when this is later.

The pictures will include the covers of TKI, LH, HoL, TWS and TSW, as well
as the record sleeves from the American 12 inchers of RUTH, Exp VI and The
Big Sky (we'll try!) and the British import of TSW.

woj