Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1990-03 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Kate on a Peter Gabriel bootleg

From: kempf@tci.bell-atl.com (Cory Kempf)
Date: 26 Jan 90 19:21:51 GMT
Subject: Re: Kate on a Peter Gabriel bootleg
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

slf@well.UUCP (Sharon Lynne Fisher) writes:

>I bought two Peter Gabriel bootlegs yesterday,

Uh Sharon...
Why is it OK for you to buy an unauthorized copy of recorded musical
work, while it is not OK for us to distribute unauthorized copies of
printed work?

I seem to recall seeing a few posts by you about this subject a few
weeks ago...

Forgive me, but this seems a bit hypocritical to me.

+C
--
Cory Kempf		Technology Concepts	     phone: (508) 443-7311 x341
uucp:	{anywhere}!uunet!tci!kempf, kempf@tci.bell-atl.com