Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1990-03 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

No Subject

Len Brown     Copyright    Oasis Publishing Ltd.

		Positive Female Energy

	Four years. Is it really that long since Hounds of Love?
	Len Brown asks Kate Bush why.

"I find it extraordinary that people should want to write about me when I do
so little. I just pop out and do an album and go away again."
Kate Bush doesn't really behave like your average pop star. While most
performers, addicted to the limelight, either rush out records at regular
intervals and/or court publicity in the popular media, Bush goes out of her
way to avoid attention. "Reclusive" seems something of an understatement.

[The rest of the article can be found here, at an unrelated site.]

Be seeing you.
--
Neil Calton                            UUCP:   ..!mcvax!ukc!rlinf!nbc
Rutherford Appleton Laboratory,        NSFNET: