Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1990-03 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Ofra Haza

From: woj <woiccare@clutx.clarkson.edu>
Date: Fri, 19 Jan 90 16:33:59 EST
Subject: Re: Ofra Haza

Hmmm...apparantly, the release that we got in at the station yesterday
appears to be an American release of a previous album or a re-issue that
the company thought would be nice to send to us. Sorry about the misin-
formation.

Also, further investigation has revealed the Anna Domino EP I mentioned
to be an American release of the 1988 European EP. This particular one
is on Giant Records (a far cry from Giant's previous bands such as Dag
Nasty...). In any event, it is now (or will be soon) easily available in
the States which is a Good Thing.

woj