Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1990-03 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Vickie's playlist #97

From: rar@balungan.Central.Sun.COM (Rob Rosen - N/W Region Consulting)
Date: 19 Jan 90 21:22:14 GMT
Subject: Re: Vickie's playlist #97
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Sender: news@West.Sun.COM

	Vicky says:

>Dagmar Krause            Supply & Demand            Kannonen Song
>  "      "                 "        "               Dashied von der Moldau
>  "      "                 "        "               Supply & Demand
>  "      "                 "        "               Der Song von Mandelay
>  "      "                 "        "               Alabama Song
>rmm [I need more information about her. History? Background? Help?)

	For some reason, my memory is telling me that Dagmar Krause
is (the late) Nico's real name.  Can anyone confirm or deny this?

	Rob

	Rob Rosen 	Sun Microsystems, Inc.		Professional Services
     rar@sun.COM [Internet]     sun!rar [UUCP]     	415.781.8140
 "What a waste it is to lose one's mind - or not to have a mind."  VP Dan Quayle