Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1990-02 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Peter Gabriel's BIRDY on CD?

From: inmet!wayne@uunet.UU.NET (Wayne Wylupski)
Date: Sun, 14 Jan 90 17:45:11 EST
Subject: Peter Gabriel's BIRDY on CD?

When Peter Gabriel's soundtrack to BIRDY was released, it
was released on both album and CD.  Now that I have a CD
player, I tried looking for it on CD.  Guess what!  It is
out of print on CD.  Yet it exists on vinyl -- I don't get
it.

Anyway, does anyone know of any reputable or semi-reputable
places that would carry this perhaps as a cut-out or as
a used CD?  I'm in the Boston area, but I would be willing
to pay the mailing costs to get my hands on it.

This is a wonderful soundtrack -- thank you for any help
you may be able to give.

Wayne Wylupski  inmet!wayne@uunet

PS.  The second track on the album, "Flying Dogs" (I think)
ends the same way it starts.  If your CD player can repeat
selections, you can get an endless Gabriel loop.