Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1990-02 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

CMV To Release New KATE Video!!!

From: cbnewsd!mifflin@ATT.ATT.COM
Date: Thu, 11 Jan 90 20:48 EST
Subject: CMV To Release New KATE Video!!!
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

Hello,

I just got a call from my favorite music only video store telling of
a NEW KATE VIDEO!   CMV (Columbia Music Video) is releasing a video titled:

                 KATE BUSH * THE SENSUAL WORLD

I am told that it is six (6) videos and that the list price is $12.95.
It is being released in February, I don't remember the exact date, but
I think it's about the 15th.  Pre-orders are now being taken.  The video
is VHS only.  Personally, I am getting the VHS, and praying to see it as
the FIRST KATE US DOMESTIC LASER DISC released!!!  All other CMV music videos
have been released on LD, so maybe in a couple of months this will also be
released.

The store is Chicagos' finest music only video store:

The Video Beat
2616 N. Clark St.
Chicago, Ill. 60614
(312) 871-6667

They have the other Kate videos, can order Japenese imports + all sorts of
other great stuff and are happy to do mail orders.  This is the only store
I've seen that covers ALL music videos, specializing in the obscure, hard to
find stuff.  The owner is Lee, ex-guitarist from the local band Bohemia.

Finally, a chance to see all the videos from THE SENSUAL WORLD!!!

Arthur Mifflin (mifflin@ihuxy.att.com)

"Are you lonely, are you lost?
This Kate vocal track melts frost"
I press Execute.