Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1990-02 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

groove scratchings & archives

From: datta@vacs.uwp.wisc.edu (David Datta)
Date: 12 Jan 90 05:16:15 GMT
Subject: groove scratchings & archives
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Sender: news@uwm.edu

Item 1

	There are some pretty interesting groove scratchings on the
	_This Woman's Work_ single. Someone else might want to post
	them tho, I don't have the record & can't officially quote it.

Item 2

	Has someone got a list of all of the groove scratchings on all
	of the singles?

Item 3

	As I am probably asking something that bunches of people have
	asked before, can someone please post directions [the address]
	to the l-h archives?

Item 4

	I had to do bullets of interest somehow, 'Items' seemed stupid
	enough...

--
-Dave datta@vacs.uwp.wisc.edu