Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1990-01 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Submission to rec.music.gaffa

From: John Horvath <horvath@granite.cr.bull.com>
Date: Fri, 5 Jan 90 11:36:19 EST
Subject: Submission to rec.music.gaffa

From: horvath@granite.cr.bull.com (john horvath)
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Subject: Sinead O' Connor (Was Re: Another Recommendation)

>>Speaking of other female vocalists, I heard a very pretty
>>Sinead O'Conner song on KITS last nite.  It wasn't on her album...
> The Soundtrack is called 'Captive', the music is by 'The Edge' (from...

I'll take 'Sinead Cine' for 200, please Alex.

Another farout possiblity is from the album "Stay Awake" a collection of
new 'interpretations of music from disney films', released in '88.
Sinead O'Connor does "Someday my Prince will Come" in a short, pretty,
breathy version. The song is originally from the movie "Snow White
and the seven dwarfs".
Other redeemable selections are: reallife-animation Tom Waits grunting
"Heigh Ho" (with scary factory sounds) and Bonnie Raitt doing a
beautiful version of "Baby Mine".