Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1990-01 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Kate, Michael Penn -- Synchronicity

From: tracyr@uunet.uu.net (The one wearing wax lips)
Date: Thu, 04 Jan 90 09:29:15 PST
Subject: Re: Kate, Michael Penn -- Synchronicity
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Sender: news@sco.COM

In article <9001032129.AA11786@GAFFA.MIT.EDU> gaffa!jsd (Jon Drukman) writes:

>My editor gave me a copy of Penn's new album (titled "March") and I
>
>  [.. not to impressed with album ..]

Jon, does this album contain a song that has a chorus like "maybe
all she wants is somebody to dance with" (or something like
that)?  I heard this song on KITS once, and really liked it--I
believe the DJ said it was by Michael Penn (or something that
rhymed with Penn, anyway).  When it first started, I thought it
was a new upbeat song by Squeeze...

Thanks to Dave Datta for solving the mystery about that very
pretty Sinead O'Conner song!

3 more days of being in my twenties.

Tracy,
uunet!sco!tracyr,
tracyr@sco.com

P.S. Where is IED?
--
"I only wrote _some_ of Elvis' songs."               --rr