Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1990-01 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

No Subject

From: usenet@ames.arc.nasa.gov
Date: Thu, 4 Jan 90 12:56:34 PST

To: ames!rec-music-gaffa
From: ed@das.llnl.gov (Edward Suranyi)
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Subject: Re: KaTe on MTV's News at Night
Date: 4 Jan 90 20:56:32 GMT
Sender: usenet@lll-winken.LLNL.GOV

In article <9001021752.AA19142@clutx.clarkson.edu> woiccare@clutx.clarkson.EDU (woj) writes:

>I suspect that the noon edition is to be repeated tonight caue otherwise,
>Ed would've told us all about it and have copies for all of us by tomorrow,
>along with the transcript! ;)

Actually, I was still on vacation the day this was shown, so I didn't have
access to cable.

I still haven't seen it!

Ed (Edward Suranyi)        | Caption:  "Kate Bush goes from cult fave to
Dept. of Applied Science   |        chart rave."  -- _Billboard_
UC Davis/Livermore         |   (In "Was It A Hit Or A Miss" in the 1985
ed@das.llnl.gov            |          year-end special issue.)