Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1990-01 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

No Subject

From: sharon@asylum.sf.ca.us (Sharon Fisher)
Date: Thu Dec 28 18:05:55 1989

To: oli-stl!ames!rec-music-gaffa
From: sharon@asylum.SF.CA.US (Sharon Fisher)
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Subject: Re: Mailbag
Date: 29 Dec 89 02:05:55 GMT

In article <8912270726.AA02627@world.std.com> chris@world.std.COM (Chris'n'Vickie of Kansas City) writes:
> She is a truly nice person. It is always a pleasant surprise when you meet
> someone you admire and find them friendly as well. I've been a big fan of
> Todd Rundgren for 16 years and on the "30 second" times I've met him I haven't
> gotten a civil word out of him yet. I still love his music and admire him.
> Damm shame he's an arrogant jerk, it really is.

Gee, I wouldn't say he's an arrogant jerk at all.  He's been perfectly
civil, although admittedly not tremendously talkative, during the
times that I've met him.  On the other hand, I've met him on a
semi-professional basis and it was about his computer stuff, not his
music, so that might have something to do with it.