Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1990-01 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

What's next from Sinhead?

From: halley!steve@cs.utexas.edu (Steve Williams)
Date: 4 Jan 90 04:58:31 GMT
Subject: What's next from Sinhead?
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

In article <4268@scolex.sco.COM> tracyr@uunet.uu.net writes:

>Speaking of other female vocalists, I heard a very pretty
>Sinead O'Conner song on KITS last nite.  It wasn't on her album
>(Lion and Cobra), nor was it "Still Listening" or "Jump in

I think I've asked this here before, but I'll ask again anyway.
Does anyone know anything about when/if Sinhead will have another
album out? It's been over 2 years, which is a mere blink of an eye
for KaTe, but an awful long damn time for a greenhorn like Sinhead.
I don't read the music press, so I may have missed the obvious.
Any news or rumors appreciated.

Sorry, tracy, but I can't help you with the sound track title you
heard.  The only thing I've seen Sinhead release since Lion and Cobra
was a mostly disappointing rap 12" EP recorded with MC Lyte.  The
remix wasn't even worth hearing at top volume, somehing that can
sometimes redeem bad rap.  The 12" did include a live version of
Just Call Me Joe that wasn't too bad, though.

Steve Williams               ...!cs.utexas.edu!halley!steve
Tandem Computers