Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1989-34 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Another Recommendation

From: woj <woiccare@clutx.clarkson.edu>
Date: Sun, 31 Dec 89 00:50:31 EST
Subject: Re: Another Recommendation

I must second Jon's recommendation concerning Beautiful Pea Green Boat. I
picked up the CD just recently and enjoyed it immensely.

And again, I must also bring up the band Area, who do have a first album
(thank you Vickie for pointing that out to me!) called _The_Perfect_Dream_.
Their latest is _between_purple_and_pink_. They are also on C'est la Mort
Records (as is BPGB) and shouldn't be too hard to find.

For you industrials out there, C'est la Mort also just released the Doc-
tor Death's Volume 3 collection featuring Frontline Assembly and others.
Controlled Breathing's latest is also a recent release from the same label.

Look into these!

woj