Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1989-34 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

re: Kate video information request

From: dsac!discg1!T.Atwell@cis.ohio-state.edu, dsac!discg1!Kateaholic@cis.ohio-state.edu
Date: 20 Dec 89 20:49:11 GMT
Subject: re: Kate video information request
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Sender: dsac!discg1!izor009@cis.ohio-state.edu

I would like to thank the group for the information on where to obtain
Kate's concert video "Live at Hammersmith".  I called the company Burning
Airlines and ordered a copy for $19.95.  Very reasonable for such a valued
item.  They also have many other Kate collectibles I could not find elsewhere.

Could someone explain the spelling of Kate as KaTe?  I have seen this many
times in the group and often wondered if there was meaning to this or was it
just a spasmodic typist.  Also, please explain the acronym IMHO.  Thank you in
advance.

I am a new reader of gaffa and have enjoyed and benefited from the readings and
information provided by fellow Kateaholics.

T Atwell                                 "Somebody bring me some water,
                                          can't you see I'm burning alive"
                                                      -Melissa Etheridge