Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1989-34 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

TWW video comments?

From: Maitland Bottoms <bottoms@radar.nrl.navy.mil>
Date: Wed, 20 Dec 89 13:54:53 EST
Subject: TWW video comments?

OK, I finally saw the VH1 special. As dediKaTed as I am, I should have
seen some of the new batch of videos - but alas, watching MTV (or VH1)
for more than 3 (non-Kate) videos makes me ill. After seeing the fragments,
I think I'm gonna like the This Woman's Work video. That left-to-right
flowing just tickles my fancy.
Is it too soon to start predicting the name of the video collection?
     "The Sensual World-view" ?    Naah, too poliitical.
     "Sensual Videos" ?   Naah, might get filed in the wrong part of the store.
     "Since you were old..." ?    I should just stop right now.
(Seeing an actual wrinkle on Kate's face has had a traumatic effect on me,
it'll take a while for me to recover.)

Oh yeah: I hope my tape deck caught Kate's interview on WFHS this morning.
If not (a possibility considering my equipment), did somebody in this area
tape it? (Or at least post a summary?)

Maitland...
-------------------Am I doin' it?  Can I have it all now? --------------------