Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1989-34 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Mailbag

From: Jon Drukman <jsd@GAFFA.MIT.EDU>
Date: Tue, 19 Dec 89 09:37:48 EST
Subject: Re: Mailbag
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

In article <8912190829.AA04031@EDDIE.MIT.EDU> IED0DXM@OAC.UCLA.EDU writes:
>   Drukman (demonstrating again his exceptional research techniques) writes:
> >Anyway, my cursory examination did not reveal any items concerning
> >love-hounds or related individuals.
>
>     In fact there are numerous mentions.

OK, I stand corrected.  I did say "cursory" - would you rather I not
write anything and let love-hounds suffer needless agonies for several
days before the mail-order copies arrive, not knowing if their favorite
glossy mag will ever show up again in a place they can buy it?

[...stuff about abbey road interview deleted...]
> >42 minutes.  Price was (I think) $7 or $10...  I'm sure IED will give
> >us the full report on this any day now...
>
>     No, he already _gave_ the full report on this item in Love-Hounds
>more than _four_months_ago_!

Again, I apologize profusely.  I never saw your report - it must've
been back when we kept losing digests.  And, indeed, I never saw this
particular interview disc either on vinyl or CD before the day I made
that posting.  So, presumably, since I have a reasonably keen eye for
these things, it is new to this part of the world.  Of course, if
there were more than one worshipful love-hound out here other than me,
it might be even more useful info...

>-- Andrew Marvick
>   "Brazil..."

"We kissed beneath an amber moon,