Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1989-34 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

No Subject

Line" column (a consumer advocate, question/answer, etc. column):

Q: I have a friend who is terminally ill with AIDS.  He is a big fan
of singer Kate Bush.  Can you help me find an address I can write
to for an autograph and picture of her?

                                  - G.K., San Jose

A: Better than that, we're having CBS Records send an autographed
photo of the English pop singer to you to give to your friend.  We
happened to call CBS in New York when Bush was in town.  We telephoned
you and got your friend's name, so the autograph could be
personalized.

See?  The One and Only is not only the best musical artist ever, but a
nice gal, too.

Douglas MacGowan
MACGOWAN@NIC.DDN.MIL
-------