Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1989-33 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: C'mon, guys.

From: halley!steve@cs.utexas.edu (Steve Williams)
Date: 14 Dec 89 15:04:32 GMT
Subject: Re: C'mon, guys.
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

ed@DAS.LLNL.GOV (Edward Suranyi) writes:

>However, I think it might be informative to see how high she is on
>their playlist, as an example of how Kate is doing on alternative
>radio generally.  I for one am interested in other reports around
>the country.
>...<text deleted>
>I've been posting a lot of reviews and things lately, too.  I've gotten
>lots of encouragement from people to keep this up, so I will certainly
>continue.
>...<text deleted>
>The main thing I want to say, though, is that for heaven's sake, if
>you're not interested in an article, JUST SKIP TO THE NEXT ONE!  I
>will not be hurt.

I think most Love-Hounds do appreciate all your information, even (in a
general sense) the mentions of playtimes and DJ banter.  But I've been
wondering for some time if you might compile the lesser articles into a
daily (or twice-weekly or something) summary, much like IED's digests.
Call it the SuranyiSummary or The Big S Report or something.  Just a
suggestion, Ed.  Things like interview transcriptions should still be
posted separately, of course.  (Thanks for all those!)

Steve Williams               ...!cs.utexas.edu!halley!steve
Tandem Computers                (512)-244-8252