Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1989-33 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: KaTe interview on VH1

From: Doug Krause <dkrause@orion.oac.uci.edu>
Date: 14 Dec 89 13:17:03 GMT
Subject: Re: KaTe interview on VH1
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Source-Info: From (or Sender) name not authenticated.

In article <8912131932.AA01920@mysteron.osf.org> sp@mysteron.osf.org (Simon Patience) writes:
#	Well I don't know about you guys but I was really disappointed with
#	last nights KaTe on VH1. The first problem was that it was only half
#	an hour. The sound quality was dreadful (this might have been my
#	local cable but I doubt it as the commercials sounded fine :-(

Not unless two systems are fritzed out.  I'm glad I taped it because I
kept wondering "what did she just say?" and had to rewind several times.
So where is "The Big Sky" video from?  I NEEEEED to see the rest!  :-)

Douglas Krause                     One yuppie can ruin your whole day.
University of California, Irvine   Internet: dkrause@orion.oac.uci.edu
Welcome to Irvine, Yuppieland USA  BITNET: DJKrause@ucivmsa