Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1989-33 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

an IED poll

From: tracyr@uunet.uu.net (jane smallberries)
Date: Wed, 13 Dec 89 10:44:56 PST
Subject: an IED poll
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Sender: news@sco.COM

well, i cast my vote in favor of keeping ied around
love-hounds.  i think this place would be terribly boring
without him.  i mean, doesn't impassioned disagreement have a
special place in this kind of forum?

besides, as arrogant and zealous as his postings may be, i
always learn a new vocabulary word or two from reading them.

-tracy,
uunet!sco!tracyr,
tracyr@sco.com
--
"Rocky & Bullwinkle hits closer to home for me
 than thirtysomething"                             --chrisn