Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1989-33 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

KaTe interview on VH1

From: sp@OSF.ORG
Date: Wed, 13 Dec 89 14:32:59 -0500
Subject: KaTe interview on VH1
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

	Well I don't know about you guys but I was really disappointed with
	last nights KaTe on VH1. The first problem was that it was only half
	an hour. The sound quality was dreadful (this might have been my
	local cable but I doubt it as the commercials sounded fine :-(
	They only showed short snippets of each video which meant that just
	as you got into them they stopped. Talk about coitus interruptus!

	But I have to say the worst thing was Kate herself. I haven't seen
	her for a while and I don't think she has grown old gracefully!
	There were signs of quite a few extra pounds compared to the sylph
	like figure of her youth. Its just as well I still like the music.

	With all those problems I was glad when it finished and put me out
	of my misery. Still. I recovered by putting TSW on and listening
	uninterrupted.

	Did anyone out there like it?

--
  Simon Patience				Phone: (617) 621-8736
  Open Software Foundation			FAX:   (617) 225-2782