Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1989-33 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

VH-1 special

From: portuesi%tweezers.esd@sgi.com (Michael Portuesi)
Date: Wed, 13 Dec 89 10:22:44 PST
Subject: VH-1 special

How lame!  They didn't show *any* of her videos in their entirety!
Never mind that Kate rambled on and on in the interview about how
meaningful her videos were to her, and that they were an important
extension to her music.  It was especially irritating to see only
excerpts of the TSW video.

They even titled the excerpt of "Them Heavy People" from the
Hammersmith Odeon show as "Rolling the Ball!"

Well, at least it's one more interview with Kate, and we get to see
some "behind the scenes" with the making of the TWW video.

If the love-hounds are interested in a transcription of the interview,
I'll volunteer to do it, if someone hasn't already beaten me to it.
It'll have to wait a few days till I can get to it, though.

				--M

__
\/  Michael Portuesi	Silicon Graphics Computer Systems, Inc.
    portuesi@SGI.COM	Entry Systems Division -- Engineering