Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1989-33 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Kruel irony: ied shoT down by own pop idol

From: dutchman@wpi.wpi.edu (jonathan drummey)
Date: Thu, 14 Dec 89 13:11:56 EST
Subject: Re: Kruel irony: ied shoT down by own pop idol
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

In article <8912122118.AA06054@EDDIE.MIT.EDU> IED writes:
> Subject: Kruel irony: ied shoT down by own pop idol
>
>   As though she had been listening in on the recent argument
>in Love-Hounds, Kate Bush said in the new VH-1 interview: "_Nature_
>is perfect. Anything we human beings do can never really be perfect."
>   Hmm...IED will need a little time to find a way out of this mess...

i used to think that way, kind of....  but then someone pointed out to
me that humans are a part of nature too.  one could look on that
comment cynically as meaning that people can only approach nature's
perfection.  or, the way i look at it, as human beings we have the
potential to be as perfect as nature...

sweet dreams,

jonathan

jonathantdrummeyhimomdutchman@wpi.wpi.edu7925050box375fnordwpiworcester,ma01609