Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1989-33 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

BULLETIN: What Kate is doing in America.

From: ed@das.llnl.gov (Edward Suranyi)
Date: Thu, 14 Dec 89 11:18:55 PST
Subject: BULLETIN: What Kate is doing in America.

This is just in from Chris of Kansas City, who finally found a
useful contact at CBS.

Kate will not be doing the David Letterman Show.  In fact, she will not
appear on live TV at all.

But here's a partial list of what she *will* be doing, or has already
done:

Long interview and photo session with _Rolling Stone_.

Tomorrow, Dec. 15:  Live interview on WNEW New York, 5-6 pm.

Interview with _Option_ magazine.

Interview with _Hits_ magazine.

Interview with Kurt Loder of MTV.  This interview will be chopped up and
shown on various segments of Post Modern MTV, MTV News, The Week in Rock,
and probably 120 Minutes.

She will leave Saturday morning.  The CBS contact didn't know if she
would be going to Canada.

The VH-1 special will be repeated a lot, perhaps ten times.

If I find out any more, I'll post immediately.

Ed (Edward Suranyi)        | Caption:  "Kate Bush goes from cult fave to
Dept. of Applied Science   |        chart rave."  -- _Billboard_
UC Davis/Livermore         |   (In "Was It A Hit Or A Miss" in the 1985
ed@das.llnl.gov            |          year-end special issue.)