Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1989-33 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: How about knocking off the insults, IED! (Re: MisK.)

From: "Eric France,,," <franceee@clutx.clarkson.edu>
Date: 13 Dec 89 16:01:52 GMT
Subject: Re: How about knocking off the insults, IED! (Re: MisK.)
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Sender: news@sun.soe.clarkson.edu

For no apparent reason, Niels Mayer said:

> I wanted to show my girlfriend what a weak bunch of wankers you all
> were, fully expecting that now, years later y'all might have caught a clue.
>
> But y'all are still at it. I'm glad it's keeping you off the streets.
>
> 	Later,
> 	Niels.
>
> PS: Anne sez: "These guys must be total dorks. Don't they have anything
> better to do than sit around and ruminate over a woman who claims
> she's a witch and is frightened by water. Infact, I don't even know
> why you bothered writing a reply..."

Actually, I've got plenty of better things to do, and they get done.
Catching up on "katenews", as I've aliased "vn -n rec.music.gaffa",
takes no more than fifteen minutes a day.  That fifteen minutes is
well spent, as I find the forum quite informative (flame wars aside).

Your girlfriend seems to be drawing some strange parallels between
"The Ninth Wave" and Kate's own life, but since that doesn't have
anything to do with this forum, that doesn't matter.  Obviously,
once you've paid "Anne Sez" prices for sex, you'll want to make a
fool of yourself in public.

In Summary, if you don't like the subject of this forum,
DON'T READ IT! (Is it just me, or does that seem too obvious?)

Eric France                      (franceee@clutx.clarkson.edu)

void where_prohibited_by_law();                    __