Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1989-33 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Tangerine Dream

From: newman@cpsvax.cps.msu.edu (Timothy S Newman)
Date: 7 Dec 89 00:34:55 GMT
Subject: Tangerine Dream
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Sender: usenet@cps3xx.UUCP

Hello, fans of fine music!  Some time ago - back before Kate had
her own newsgroup (!) - someone posted two album recommendations for
Tangerine Dream.  I have been unable to find either of the two - Le
Jette or Le Park.  (Perhaps it is La instead of Le?)

This past weekend I purchased _Optical_Race_ on the recommendation of
the salesperson at the local record store.  I found it to be fantastic!
Can anyone offer me some suggestions for more TD albums?  I have heard
that their newest album, Lillies, is quite different from Optical Race,
so I am a little hesitant to purchase that one.

Please e-mail your responses.  If there is interest, I will post the
results.